The primary responsibility of the Mechanical Engineer will be to manage project engineering work relating to milling, mixing, classification and bulk handling of powder and granular materials.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Full life cycle management of a project from initial order to commissioning completion.
- Work internally with colleagues to plan, design and manufacture bespoke processing equipment
- Create project delivery plans with key milestones
- Control of project delivery including planning and budget
- Management of suppliers, costs, client relationship and quality of delivery
- Ensure compliance with regulatory requirements - CE marking, ATEX and structural integrity.
For the Mechanical Engineer vacancy you will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Prior experience in a client facing position is ideal
- CAD (Autocad and Solidworks ideal) experience is essential
- Experience working with powder handling equipment would be ideal
- Experience of bespoke machinery and plant systems involving medium to heavy fabrication/machining would be advantageous.
Please note that your CV should show exact dates of employment (month and year) and any gaps of a month or more should be explained.
CK Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet our selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference TC41353 in all correspondence.