A Mechanically biased engineer role based in Flint, with a leading FMCG manufacturer, paying 40k
Your new company
Your new company are an established manufacturing organisation with an international presence, specialising in the sector of FMCG. They offer fantastic internal development and really invest in their employees.
Your new role
In your new role as the mechanical asset engineer, you will work a shift pattern of DAYS. Primarily, you will be responsible for:
- leading continuous improvement activities
- Implementations of appropriate RAMs
- Planned and preventative maintenance of mechanical machinery
- Root cause analysis and effective tracking for future reliability
Naturally, you are responsible for the safe work of yourself and other colleagues within the production environment.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to succeed in this role as the mechanical asset engineer, ideally you will:
- educated to degree level (HNC/HND) in mechanical related maintenance
- hold 3-5 years of experience in the FMCG environment
- be accustomed to fast paced manufacturing environments
- hold demonstrable experience of analysis of reliability stats/data
- have strong communication and organisational skills
You adopt a can do attitude with a strong reliability focus and a passion for proactive problem solving methods. Adopting a hands-on approach to proactive fault finding comes naturally to you.
What you'll get in return
You will receive a competitive salary of upto £40,000 (rising to 51k with service) alongside other company benefits including 25 days of holiday, plus 8 bank holidays, free company car park, pension scheme up to 20%, many company vouchers/discounts with big companies, amongst other benefits. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established organisation who prioritise internal development and investment in its employees.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'