Working as a Draughtsman you will focus on modifications and drafting of components using SolidWorks for a company who design an innovative range of hi-tech electro-mechanical medical devices. The position will be based at a new state of the art facility and will provide a pivotal link within the design team. The range of projects will be diverse and the main bulk of the role will include:
- 3D CAD modelling and drafting using SolidWorks.
- Modifications and updates to existing drawings, redrawing of paper drawings and converting AutoCad drawings into Solidworks.
- Drawing of single use consumable products and creating technical illustrations.
For this role you will need:
- At least 3 years’ experience of drafting using SolidWorks.
- Experience of working with technical hi-tech products ideally with precision engineering components.
- Experience of working in an ISO accredited QA system and document change notes.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job