This company is looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer experienced in developing complex equipment to the Medical and Life Science industries. The Mechanical Design Engineer will need a thorough understanding of Creo 3D modelling and Windchill PDM. If you are looking for a new contract where you will support and develop an exciting new project, this role is for you!
This role promises to be varied and interesting! We are seeking applications from candidates who have the technical skills and want to get involved from concept to delivery.
Mechanical Design Engineer Requirements:
- Degree or time served in electro-mechanical design
- High level understanding and experience of complex electro-mechanical projects
- Good knowledge of Creo 3D modelling
- Knowledge of Windchill PDMlink or similar data management system
- Understanding of modern manufacturing processes
- Good knowledge of materials and design for manufacture
If you are interested in this Mechanical Design Engineer opportunity, click Apply Now and we will be in touch with you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'