Product mechanical design engineering that pushes the boundaries of automotive & motorsport development. Are you a mechanical design engineer looking for a permanent career move? Do you, or could you live near motorsports valley?
As a Product Mechanical Design Engineer you will play a critical role in the design and analysis of components / systems for internal combustion engine and hybrid systems. You will be encouraged to work independently, seeking guidance when required, in the full development component lifecycle including, conceptual design, structural / thermal analysis and design release. In addition, you will also need to define specific tests in order to approve components and will close out this task through the writing of technical reports to summarise your findings.
You will have a minimum of a relevant engineering degree, as well as:
- Previous experience of using Catia V5
- A well rounded knowledge base of automotive combustion engines and/or hybrid systems
- A background within high performance automotive engineering is advantageous
- The ability to be flexible and adaptable
- Be an excellent communicator across a variety of technical and non-technical departments
- Excellent organisation skills
If you believe that the above relates to you and you would like to work for a long established, highly regarded business, apply now!
Reference number: 4912
- Mechanical Engineering