Job Profile for Mechanical Design Engineer - TP67469
Mechanical Design Engineer required for a well-established manufacturer of mechanical products based in the Chippenham area. In support of continual growth, the Mechanical Design Engineer will be joining a close-knit Design team, and will play a hands-on role of the product developments.
The successful Mechanical Design Engineer will have a proven background within Mechanical Design, and ideally experience within metal fabrication.
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Overview
- Overseeing the development of products from conceptual drawing stage right through to design for manufacture
- Creating drawings via AutoCAD and Inventor of equipment to customer specifications
- Producing Bill of Materials
- Liaising closely with other members of the design and manufacture team
- Assisting the development of prototypes
- Providing training to new members of the design team
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Requirements
- HNC or above in an engineering/ design orientated degree
- Proven background within the metal fabrication industry
- Proficient with 3D software, ideally AutoDesk Inventor
- 2+ years' experience in Design Engineering role
- Based in a commutable distance of Chippenham
- Full UK Driving License
Mechanical Design Engineer Position Remuneration
- Salary £25,000 - £35,000+ (Dependent upon Experience)
- 30 Days Holiday, including Bank Holidays
- Monday to Thursday 08:00 - 17:00 (Fri 08:00 - 14:00)
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job