Murray McIntosh is currently looking for a Mechanical Design Engineer to work within the automotive sectors with one of our clients who is located in Warwickshire.
They are initially looking to take the Mechanical Design Engineer on for 6 month period, with a possibility of the contract being extended further.
Key Requirements for the Mechanical Design Engineer:
- Have experience working on Catia V5 (2 Years Min)
- Previous experience working in the automotive sector
- Educated to a degree level and/or HNC qualification
- Designed detailed mechanisms and latches
- Comprehensive understanding of Kinematics
- Previous surfacing work
- Experience working on cradle to grave products
- Prior experience with interior design on automobiles.
If you believe you may have these skills, please apply with your CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job