Adept Resourcing Engineering and Technical Division are working with our established client to recruit a Mechanical Design Draughtsman to join their team.
- Take conceptual 3D models, and translate into working drawings
- Modify existing designs to suit new chassis platforms
- Productionise conceptual models with a view to economic batch manufacture
- Value analyse parts and assemblies for economic production
- Design of piping layouts in rigid and flexible material up to 6"
- Working closely in a team of 3 designers
- Previous automotive background (minimum 5 years) (essential)
- Experience with design of road tankers or commercial vehicles (essential)
- Educated to HNC/HND certification level or equivalent
- Able to work on own initiative to a high standard
- Experienced in PTC Creo Elements / Direct Modelling / Direct Drafting
- Willing to learn and develop within the company
- £25,000 - £35,000 per annum (depending on experience)
- 40 hours a week, days regular
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job