Blueprint Recruitment has an exciting new opportunity!
We are looking to speak with driven Mechanical Engineers to join an international, Mechanical and Engineering consultancy on a permanent basis. As the successful candidate, you will be required to operate on a hybrid basis, attending the Guildford office base. This position provides a fantastic opportunity to work on a variety of major projects including, Healthcare and datacentres.
The successful candidate will get the opportunity to provide excellent Design solutions to both UK and international clients on dynamic projects. Our client works across a range of industry sectors, including, Aviation, Technology, Leisure and Life Sciences.
- Responsible for making day to day decisions on project progress and providing advice to client
- Produce cost and profit diagnosis on projects including the preparation of fee bids
- Takes the lead on the coordination of Engineering services
- Prepare project reports for Management, Clients or others
- Leading medium size projects and undertaking a client facing role in all stages of Engineering projects
- Compose survey tests and reports on existing electrical/mechanical installations
- Representing the company at technical meetings with customers, professional teams and contractor's teams
- Carries out Engineering calculations and drawings to ensure they meet the required robust industry and legal standards
- Degree in an appropriate Engineering discipline
- Good knowledge of MS office applications word, excel etc
- MCIBSE/MIEE or HND/HNC and appropriate experience or equivalent
- Background in consulting or construction preferred
- Chartered Engineer status
- Significant experience of specification design for a range of building types
- Working knowledge & working application of key health and safety issues and legislation
- Understand bs standards/ UK regulations/codes
- Able to work to tight deadlines
- Good understanding of international working and business operations of a global consultancy.
- 23 days annual leave increasing to 28 days annual leave after over 5 years' service
- Wellness days/ initiatives
- Holiday purchase and buy back scheme
- Hybrid Working
- Contributory company pension scheme
- Healthcare Scheme via salary sacrifice (Company funded cover is dependent on level)
- Non-contractual bonus awards
- Salary commensurate with experience
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'