Mechanical Assembly Supervisor, Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Supervisor, Mechanical Fitting Supervisor, Mechanical Assembly Foreman, Mechanical Assembly Team Leader, Mechanical Fitter Team Leader, Mech Fitter, Aircraft Fitting Supervisor, Mechanical, Engineering, Automotive, Aerospace, Nuclear, Oil & Gas, Location: Nottingham, Position: Permanent, Salary: £28,648 p.a
Mechanical Assembly Supervisor WANTED! - Permanent position in Nottingham
EMBS are in partnership with an established, reputable precision engineering based in Nottingham who in looking to recruit a Mechanical Assembly Supervisor to oversee their fitting and assembly team.
The business is a market leading in their specialist field and machine and fabricate small to medium parts for lucrative customers across the UK and Europe.
The role will consist of:
- Supervising the mechanical assembly department ensuring due date deliveries are achieved.
- Ensuring the quality standards are met on all products, processes and procedures.
- Being the point of contact for all mechanical assembly and production issues and enquires and look to identify solutions.
- Ensuring all members of the team are aware of; completion dates for products, relevant department procedures, build quality standards and safe working practice.
- Communicating effectively with your team, line manager and other departments including test, paint, electrical assembly, stores etc.
- Working to company and industry standards - ISO9001 procedures.
Successful applicants MUST be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous Supervisory / Team Leading / Management experience
- Strong mechanical assembly / fitting experience within a precision engineering environment
- Ability to use MRP / Excel software
- Ability to read and interpret engineering drawings and follow work instructions / SOP
- Use of hand and air tools
Ideally you will be a time served mechanical fitter but we will consider other backgrounds.
In return the client is offering:
- Stability - Permanent
- Competitive salary: £28,648
- Day shift: Early finish on a Friday (37 hours total)
- Overtime available after 37 hours at premium rates
- + other permanent benefits including: Holiday entitlement, contributory pension scheme etc.
If you are interested in this position and believe you have the correct criteria / experience to succeed in this position, please submit your most up to date CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job