Mechanical Assembly Engineer required to join a leading robotics and automated systems manufacturer in the Aylesbury / Milton Keynes area. Following a sustained period of growth and UK industry forecasting continued growth, my client is actively seeking to increase their workforce and require a Mechanical Assembly Engineer to join their team. The successful Mechanical Assembly Engineer is required to produce components and assemble them into complete products, following guidelines set by the design specifications.
Mechanical Assembly Engineer Position Overview
The successful candidate will be responsible for assembly of components, into a final product ready for delivery. Some production skills and experience such as manual machining, bowl tooling, fabrication and welding would be desirable but is in no way essential. This position is open to candidates of all levels within mechanical assembly and machine building/fitting.
Mechanical Assembly Engineer Position Requirements
- HND/HNC or Apprentice served in a Mechanical Engineering field of study/work is essential
to this role.
- Experience in Bowl tooling fabrication, Machine building / fitting, Manual machining skills,
turning, milling, welding or fabricating small stainless steel parts desirable but not essential as on the job training will be provided.
- Happy to be hands on, high attention to detail required to ensure quality.
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure.
- Able to read technical, engineering drawings.
- Maintaining Health and Safety Standards and promoting safe working conditions and
- Based within a commutable distance of Aylesbury.
Mechanical Assembly Engineer Position Remuneration
- Starting Salary £16,000-£22,000per annum-based on experience
- Overtime Usually available. (OT structure available upon request)
- 33 Days Holiday Including Bank Holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Other benefits such as Life Cover.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy