Salary: £33,500 Basic + £5,680 shift allowance = £39,180 + Individual performance bonus earn up to £567 a month on top OTE £46,000
Mechanic/ Vehicle Technician (Night Shift) WORKING MONDAY-FRIDAY Superb client based in South East London is recruiting a Level 3 fully qualified Auto technician / Car mechanic / Motor vehicle technician, to work night shift, WORKING 45 hour week 4.30 am to 2pm daily MONDAY to Friday ONLY...This is a great role for level 3 qualified tech to work in a great workshop, dealing with all repairs.
TO apply the post you will have to complete a full CRB check to do that you must have a clean criminal record, you must have resided in the UK for the past 7 years at least, and have a complete work history, NO long gaps in your work history
Mechanic/Vehicle Technician Auto Technician LEVEL 3 minimum- NIGHT – Working Mon-Friday Main purpose of Role:
- To service and repair vehicles in a safe & efficient manner using such skills and knowledge as is required.
- Prioritise vehicles and maintenance ensuring completion in accordance with procedures in operation and to the standard and Quality required and ensure warranty claims are identified for recovery from manufacturers and rechargeable
- Make sure damage is identified and authorised.
Mechanic / Automotive Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic for -NIGHT shift. LEVEL 3:
- To service, adjust and repair vehicles, components and accessories including removal and refitting in a safe, proper and economical manner using equipment provided.
- To diagnose faults and test vehicles utilising equipment available and using recognised test procedures and techniques.
- This will include road testing where deemed necessary.
- To observe, recognise and report on defects and/or symptoms of impending failure. Identification of recharge costs advising the Workshop Controller and correct completion of paperwork.
- To order from the parts department, all necessary replacement parts, ensuring that no parts are fitted to vehicles other than those required to complete the work
- Provide technical and diagnostic support to colleagues where required
- Ensure all warranty job card completions are followed in order tp maintain compliance to the terms of warranty in-house status.
- Keep up to date with technical and manufacturer/industry information.
- Ensure all parts returns are documented and returned in accordance with the procedures required.
- Maintain the workshop in safe and clean manner in accordance with requirements.
- To be aware of the application of COSHH regulations, which includes the disposal of waste and the storage and issues of substances, as stated within the company's procedures.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are followed and adhered to in accordance with Company requirements and regulations in force.
As a Mechanic / Vehicle Technician this is a great chance to work within a very successful company who rewards hard work and dedication and a company that offers you the opportunity to further your skills.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Contact: Martina at Mai Day Recruitment Services Ltd
Email: martina@maidayrecruit .co.uk
- You must have resided in the UK for the past 7 years
- You must have a clean criminal record