As the Maximo Asset Controller you will be responsible for working on administration aspects of various projects within a maintenance and asset management environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Maximo Asset Controller will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Maximo Asset Controller, you will be responsible for Asset On-Boarding and creating preventative maintenance activities.
2. You will update the Maximo Asset Care Plans and take responsibility for Maximo Asset Management Reporting.
3. As the Maximo Asset Controller you will also take responsibility for Critical Spares Assessments.
4. You will have a solid track record and Maximo experience in order to effectively present and communicate information in a team player environment.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Maximo Asset Controller we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree is desirable.
2. Proven industry experience with Maximo Asset Management is essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Maximo support within a scientific industry is desirable.
Key Words: Maximo / Asset / Asset Management / Asset Care Plans / Critical Spares Assessments / Administrative / Scientific / Pharmaceutical / Life Sciences / Preventative Maintenance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job