The Education Specialists (TES) are a recruitment business, recruiting on behalf of a Community School based in Manchester. This school has a Good Ofsted rating.
We are seeking a qualified teacher of Mathematics to teach KS3/KS4. The teacher appointed will be required to undertake all aspects of the role including marking and assessment. The school are seeking an individual who is a confident classroom practitioner who enjoys an academic focused teaching approach.
The role would ideally suit an individual who is keen to secure a role in an established department and to work as part of a successful teaching team to maintain and increase pupil attainment.
Candidate will be required to work in partnership with TA's and other members of the department to contribute to the overall success of the pupils.
Candidates will be responsible for;
- Planning and delivering of engaging lessons
- Assessment of pupils
- Report writing
- Direction of teaching assistants/learning support
- Attendance at parents evening and other meeting as required
- Classroom/Behaviour management in line with school policies and procedures
- Candidates must hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) / QTLS or equivalent and have experience teaching in UK secondary schools.
- The school will consider applications from Newly Qualified Teachers.
- This role commences on 3rd September 2019 until 19th December 2019
- The working hours for this role are Monday to Friday between 8am and 4pm
- Total working hours in the school will be 37.5
- The salary for this role is based on the teacher pay scale grading from M1 23,720.00 up to UPS 3 £39,406.00
- Successful candidates will be required to hold, or apply for, an enhanced DBS and be subject to safeguarding and vetting checks.
How can you be considered?
Email an up to date CV by clicking apply now. The CV needs to show all of your experience working children and young people. We would also recommend a covering letter which highlights your experience and what you can bring to the role.
Why choose TES?
At TES we understand and appreciate the contribution supply staff make to education, and we strive to ensure you feel valued as a member of our team.
Individuals working for TES benefit from:
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Holiday pay scheme.
- Ongoing support and guidance throughout your education career.
- A flexible approach to work.
- Permanent and temporary opportunities.
- A trained team of education consultants.
The Education Specialists are proud holders of the REC audited accreditation which means our recruitment practices are of the highest standard.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £23,720.00 to £39,406.00 /year
- Qualified Teacher
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'