Are you an outstanding Maths teacher looking for a long term position starting immediately? The position will include working with students from both KS3 and KS4.
This position is full time and will be ongoing until July 2018.
- Well resourced department
- Supportive team
- On-site parking
- Potential to stay until the end of the academic year
- To teach maths to all abilities across year 7-11
- To plan all lessons with clear objectives
- To deliver all lessons in line with the scheme of work
- To make sure all students are engaged in their work by assessment
- To deal with behaviour effectively following the schools behaviour policy
- To attend meetings within the maths department and the school
- Participate in maths events and primary liaison
- To set homework appropriately
- PGCE In mathematics
- QTS Status
- Degree in maths (desirable)
- Cleared DBS
- 2 Good references
If you are immediately available for work and tick all the above boxes then please contact Gemma ASAP and apply for this role.
- Maths| Teacher
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'