** Maths Teaching position
** School based in South East London
** London term
** 19th February 2018 start
A rapidly improving secondary school based in South East London require a full-time teacher of Maths who can teach the subject across key stage 3-5. You will join a well-resourced and collaborative Maths department in a school where students are well motivated.
The Maths department has a strong record of success and are looking for a committed and enthusiastic Teacher to join them after the half term, until July. This position is suitable for both experienced and newly qualified teachers. This role requires a Maths teacher who is able to teach engaging and dynamic lessons.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised teaching qualification
- A current DBS (Registered to the update service)
- A confident and friendly approach
- A strong background in Mathematics.
- Experience in teaching in a wide variety of classroom settings.
The successful applicant for this post will be expected to:
- Teach Maths across key stage 3-5.
- Secure outstanding attainment and progress at all key stages.
- Provide extra-curricular support for pupils to ensure outstanding achievement and progress for exam groups and promote enjoyment and participation in the subject for non-exam groups.
- Show flexibility, innovation and intelligence in responding to the needs of the pupils and school as a whole.
Active Recruitment LTD is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All applicants are subject to a satisfactory enhanced check by the Disclosure and Barring Service (previously the Criminal Records Bureau) and at least two independent references. We are an Equal Opportunities employer.