Immediate Start in the London borough of Camden
Are you an experienced or newly qualified Maths Teacher?
Are you looking for a Maths Teacher role starting ASAP?
We are seeking an enthusiastic and passionate Maths Teacher to help support and build an inspirational Maths department. We require a full-time teacher of Maths and we are seeking a Maths teacher who is able to teach Maths across all key-stages.
Suitable applicants for this position will:
- Have a recognised teaching qualification and hold QTS or QTLS.
- Have a positive approach to managing difficult behaviour and be passionate about your subject, and this is evident in your teaching.
- Have experience teaching Key Stage 3 & 4 Maths to the UK current curriculum.
- NQT's also welcome.
- Implement and deliver an appropriately broad, balanced, relevant and differentiated curriculum for students and to support a designated curriculum area as appropriate.
- Monitor and support the overall progress and development of students as a Maths teacher
- To facilitate and encourage a learning experience which provides students with the opportunity to achieve their individual potential.
- To undertake a designated programme of teaching across all key stages
- Teach consistently high quality lessons
In reward for your hard work and commitment we provide competitive rates of pay with no hidden deductions, a refer a friend scheme, teacher of the term awards, access to Randstad Education's online CPD portfolio, long-term and permanent job opportunities, a dedicated consultant with a 24hr on call facility and an honest and trustworthy approach that matches you to the right school.
To discuss this in more detail, please call Sheema on or apply online
Randstad Education is the UK market leader. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent education jobs for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2,500 schools each week we can find the right match for your skills.
(All applicants must meet Randstad Education's strict recruitment criteria and hold, or be willing to apply for, an enhanced DBS check.)