Maths teachers required in Portsmouth for day to day and long term contracts.
Your new company
This job is looking for a passionate teachers to work on a supply basis - day to day and long term contracts.
Your new role
As a supply teacher you will be working through Hays who will provide you with a variety of supply secondary teacher jobs. The variety of jobs we offer are flexible and range from long term to short term positions and can be for as many days a week as you require. These vary from day to day supply through to long-term 3 months+ placements.
What you'll need to succeed
We are looking for reliable and flexible supply teachers who can work at short notice across Portsmouth .
Supply teaching positions are often an excellent way of getting to know a school and they can often lead to a permanent teaching job or it is a great flexible lifestyle choice.
The skills we look for in secondary Maths Teachers include:
- If you're a qualified Teacher, teaching experience in the last 5 years is essential
- NQTs are welcome, right through to very experienced teachers
- Enthusiastic teaching style, with a willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom management skills
What you'll get in return
- Competitive day rates
- A personal Hays consultant offering advice and guidance during your placement
- Refer a Friend scheme - qualify vouchers every time you recommend a teacher
- Free Child Protection and Safeguarding training
- Recognised holder of the DfE Quality Mark
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Maths teacher