One of our Barrow-In-Furness based clients urgently require a part time (.6) fully qualified Teacher of Mathematics to teach across Key Stage 3, 4 and 5, starting as soon as possible until Christmas.
To be considered for the role of Maths Teacher you should:
- Have QTS or equivalent recognised UK teaching qualifications
- Have a good knowledge of the current National Curriculum
- Be flexible, adaptable and well organised
- Have good strong classroom management
- Have high expectations of achievement and behaviour and always strive to get the best out of your students
The posts are subject to an enhanced DBS Certificate being carried out as well as satisfactory references and applications will be considered from NQTs as well as more experienced Maths teachers.
M2 Education offers:
- Very competitive daily rates of pay
- An honest and upfront approach from an experienced dedicated team.
- All M2 Education staff take great pride in providing a quality service to our schools and candidates.
If you feel that you this role is something that you would like to be considered for then please either e-mail your CV to us at M2 Education or contact the Preston office
M2 Education is an Equal Opportunities Employer who specialises in consistently placing fully qualified teachers, nursery nurses and teaching assistants into positions across both the North West and North East of England. M2 Education is fully committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children.
- Classroom Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job