Maths Teacher Oxfordshire
We are seeking an enthusiastic, committed and fully qualified Maths teacher to work within a well-run Secondary School Academy based in Oxfordshire. The post is available from the start of next term on a long term basis.
Candidates must meet the following criteria:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) or be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT)
• Have recent UK curriculum experience or comparable experience from overseas.
• Be able to plan, where required, and deliver inspiring lessons.
• Have proven subject knowledge in the Mathematics sector and a passion for delivering lessons of a high calibre.
About the job role:
• The role will initially be Maternity cover with the possibility to extend beyond this.
• The start date for the role will be from next term.
• You will support pupils with their learning across Key Stage 3 (KS3) and Key Stage 4 (KS4)
If you feel that you match the above criteria then please email your CV across to email@example.com
All applicants must provide an enhanced DBS check or be open to Reed processing one on their behalf.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business