As an NQT, you will be given endless tips and advice from various people and have a million and one thoughts running through your mind around what the perfect school is for you and where to start looking!
May we suggest you pose 3 simple questions to yourself…
Q - Are you a Maths NQT looking to secure your first permanent post this September?
Q - How would you like to join an excellent mixed Comprehensive in North London?
Q - Are you looking to work in a school with excellent pupil behaviour & strong SLT?
If so, then get in touch with Clarus Education today. We are actively looking to recruit a bright and ambitious Maths NQT for a permanent post this September; within a leading Mixed Comprehensive in North London - Camden.
With anew leadership team in place, this school has gone from strength to strength. This is a fantastic time to join, such an improved school. With an inspirational leadership team in place, excellent pupil behaviour, fantastic and proven NQT support…this could be the perfect school for you!
- Maths NQT
- NQTs with promise & potential required - Good & Outstanding observations
- Ability to teach KS3 & 4 - ideally KS5
- Ability to teach Further Maths an advantage!
- Passionate about 'making a difference’ - determined to inspire pupils
- Excellent Academic Background - 1st Class or 2:1 Maths Degree & A/B at A Level
- Reflective, Confident & Engaging Individual required!
- Ability to plan and deliver engaging, fun lessons
- Full Time & Permanent Maths Teacher post
- September 2018 start - £28,660 (Inner London Salary)
- Join an Innovative & highly regarded Maths Department
- Modern approach - develop confidence & importance of Maths within society
- Work alongside Good/Outstanding Teachers - 8 strong department & excellent HOD
- After School G&T Club & additional KS5 revision sessions offered!
- Excellent guidance and support - Fantastic NQT Mentor!
- Ongoing CPD & excellent scope for career progression
- GOOD graded Secondary School - all aspects (OFSTED 2012)
- Established SLT in place
- Mixed - 900+ pupils - 11-18yrs
- 53% Good Pass Grade 4 & above - 34% Strong Pass Grade 5 & above
- Modern & State of the Art facilities
- Located in North London - Camden
- Less than 5mins walk from station & FREE staff parking
- Excellent location - ZONE 1 - Central London
- Multiple Public Transport Links available - Bus & Tube
Early applications are advised, with this position expected to be hugely sought after. Whether an NQT currently training via the PGCE or Schools Direct, please do feel free to get in touch today. Please submit your up to date CV and a brief cover letter for consideration.
Clarus Education will be in touch within 24hrs if you are shortlisted, to discuss the position further and arrange a school visit/tour and interview.
- Maths Teacher
- Secondary NQT
- Maths NQT