Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
An outstanding school based in the vibrant inner-city borough of Hammersmith and Fulham, ranked in the top two percent nationally for progress and shortlisted for the TES Secondary School of the Year for two consecutive years in 2016 and 2017 are looking for a strong mathematics teacher to join them in September 2018 on a full-time, permanent contract.
- Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher
- Full-time, permanent from September 2018
- MPS / UPS - Inner London weighting
- £28,660 - £47,298 + TLR for the perfect Maths Teacher
- School rated outstanding in all area's
- Ranked in the top two percent nationally for progress
- Shortlisted for the TES Secondary School of the Year for two consecutive years
Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher - The Role:
For this full time, permanent position available from September 2018 this outstanding school are seeking to appoint a fully qualified and experienced practitioner who will contribute to sustaining their outstanding practice.
This School is a successful and highly inclusive school, committed to ensuring success for all its students. The school offers the right candidate the opportunity to be part of a school described by OFSTED as "outstanding because it ensures outstanding achievement for all students and strives constantly to provide the best possible care and education for each individual."
Outcomes in maths are outstanding - our 2017 GCSE results demonstrate this:
- 4% of students achieved grade 9 to 4
- 2% of students achieved grade 9 to 7
The Maths Department has a strong reputation for the quality of its teaching and learning. This in reflected in the subject being heavily oversubscribed at GCSE. The five-year curriculum is designed to develop their students' skills and knowledge from Year 7 onwards, working towards the requirements of the GCSE course.
Maths Teacher / Mathematics Teacher - The school offers:
- The opportunity to share in the schools vision of Empowering Tomorrow's Women.
- A comprehensive Teaching and Learning CPD programme.
- National pay & conditions, plus a range of further employee benefits.
- On- site parking and excellent transport links.
For more information or to apply contact Adam Sugarman at Qualiteach Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job