Teacher of Mathematics
Q - Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity to grow in a Secondary school based in West London??
Q - Are you passionate about delivering OUTSTANDING Mathematics lessons??
Clarus Education are working an exceptional school based in Ealing, who are looking to add another fantastic teacher to their OUTSTANDING Maths Department. The school has exceptionally high expectations of students and staff alike, so the candidate should be willing to show attributes of OUTSTANDING teaching and learning, and behaviour management strategies. This is a fantastic role for someone who wishes to begin/continue their career surrounded by some of the best teachers in the country.
- Creative and Enthusiastic Maths Teacher
- Experience of the Mathematics curriculum
- Degree in Mathematics is essential
- UK teaching degree
- Good understanding of teaching and learning at Key Stage 2 and 3
- Knowledge and Experience of the 13+ Common Experience process
- Carrying out the professional duties of a secondary teacher under the direction of the Head of Mathematics and Senior Leadership Team (SLT)
- Challenge students through set tasks and homework
- Ensuring full coverage of programmes of study and schemes of work
- Establishing a safe and purposeful working environment in and around the classroom, and around the Maths Department
- Maintaining discipline in accordance with the school’s procedures
- Developing individual/unique teaching and learning plans for your own students
- MPS Outer London - £26,139 - £37,645
- Extremely successful Secondary School
- Ealing - great transport links to Central Line, Circle Line, District Line, Hammersmith & City, Southern and Overground
- Recognised by Dept. for Education as Teaching School
- Mainstream Secondary School; non-denominational
To APPLY, please submit a full, up to date CV and cover letter today! If shortlisted, you will be contacted within 48 hours…
- Qualified Teacher
- Secondary Education