Maths Teacher | Chelmsford, Essex | September 2018 start
An experienced Maths Teacher is currently being sought by a popular and successful 'Good’ 11-18 mixed comprehensive school, based close to the City of Chelmsford in Essex.
POSITION: Maths Teacher with 2+ years’ experience of teaching GCSE and A-Level Maths
SCHOOL: Large Mixed Comprehensive, 11 - 18 years
LOCATION: Close to the City of Chelmsford, Essex
TRANSPORT: Links from A127 - Southend-on-Sea, and A130 - Brentwood, Essex etc
PERSON: An experienced, qualified Maths Teacher - UK QTS is Essential
START DATE: September 2018
SALARY: MPS3 - UPS3 - £27,815 - £39,725 (depending on experience) - TLR Possible
The school’s location benefits from close and convenient links to Southend-on-Sea, Maldon, Rayleigh, Brentwood, Leigh-on-Sea and Basildon, via the A130 and the A127 in Essex.
If you are a Maths Teacher with at least two years’ experience of teaching Maths at GCSE and A-Level to an exceptionally high standard, then apply for this role close to Chelmsford in Essex today.
MATHS TEACHER PERSON SPECIFICATION:
- Experienced Maths Teacher with UK QTS (Essential)
- Outstanding to Good lesson observation reports
- An excellent academic track record - 1st Class or a 2:1 Degree, A-Levels and GCSEs
- Passionate about teaching Maths, Engaging, Personable, Superb Communicator
MATHS TEACHER JOB SPECIFICATION:
- To set and to achieve appropriately high levels of expectation and standards
- To create interesting and inspiring lessons for all students
- To engage with assessment processes as required by the Head of Department
- To closely monitor comprehension, progress and attainment of every pupil
SCHOOL & TRAVEL INFORMATION:
- A 'Good’ rated 11-18 Mixed Comprehensive
- Located close to the City of Chelmsford in Essex
- Staff Car Parking is Available
- Conveniently located close to local shops, amenities and leisure centres
- Thriving and successful community
- Close travel links to Southend-on-Sea, Brentwood, Rayleigh, Basildon and Maldon in Essex
To apply for this Maths Teacher position at this mixed comprehensive close to Chelmsford in Essex send your CV into Clarus Education today. One of the Clarus Education Team will be in touch within 48 hours if you have been shortlisted for an interview.
- Secondary Education
- Secondary School