Maths Teacher for Easter 2018 - Carlisle - KS3 to KS4
- Maths Teacher
- KS3 to KS4
- Temp - perm opportunity
- £90 - £165 per day dependent on experience
- Easter 2018
The successful candidate will be able to plan, prepare and teach Maths up to KS4. The department is an enjoyable facility to work in with a highly supportive head of department. It is important the suitable candidiate has a passion for Maths and is able to plan and teach inspirational lessons.
- An outstanding teacher with a proven track record of success.
- Ambitious and an aspirational leader with the determination to make a significant impact in the school.
- Someone with a clear vision in how to develop students within Mathematics and improve achievement.
- Creative in problem solving together with willingness to take on and try new approaches and ideas
- Have the ability to relate to students in a pleasant and sympathetic manner and to recognise potential child safeguarding issues
- Willing to participate in extra-curricular activities and whole school activities
If you feel you would be suitable for the post please ring Amy at Veritas on .
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job