The Materials Planner will play a key role in ensuring the manufacturing plant runs smoothly, by sourcing materials on-site, in time for production and meeting the high customer demands.
I'm working with a market leading manufacturing business which offers a wide range of high-quality products.
Location - Deeside, Chester
As the Materials Planner you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Identifying and determining the required materials and generating purchase orders, forecasts, and schedules
- Ensuring consistent supply of materials necessary for production
- Maintaining the MRP system and data integrity
- Ensuring all materials meet specifications and quality standards
- Tracking volume of production
- Monitoring internal and external supply performance
- Implementing corrective actions for any supply performance issues
- Manage data and produce required reporting
- Liaising with clients, suppliers, stakeholders, and distributors
- Coordinating with internal departments and external suppliers
- Contributing to the overall Purchasing and Materials Management team strategy and deliverables
The successful candidate for the Materials Planner will ideally have the following key skills and qualities:
- Strong MRP experience
- Strong time management, communication, and organisational skills
- Ability to problem solve
- Able to demonstrate highly effective team working skills
- Proficiency in Material Management / Inventory ERP systems and Microsoft Office Packages
- Previous experience in Manufacturing & Engineering
- Ability to interact effectively with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong relationship building skills in complex environments
£24,000 - £28,000
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'