£30-£35k per annum plus benefits
We are assisting a Manufacturing organisation based in the Banbury area in the recruitment of a Material Scheduler/Planner. This position is key to their production performance and they would like to have the right person join their business ASAP.
Your key role will be to ensure that all components are delivered OTIF from all suppliers and then delivered to the line to ensure the full and efficient running of the production line.
- Manage the OTIF delivery of parts and components from suppliers
- Ensure that there is minimum stock holdings but balance the levels to ensure the production line can constantly run efficiently
- Work with the production team to address and highlight any potential problems, issues, production uplift and to manage these accordingly
- Work with suppliers and build strong relationships
- You will need to have previous Material control or planning experience, ideally within a manufacturing business, automotive would be preferable.
- You will need strong analytic and planning skills
- An understanding of production and supply chain
- Strong communication and IT skills
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job