Master Vehicle Technician required urgently due to increased demand.
Respected regional motor group needs an experienced Master Technician to join their existing workshop team.
Five day working week great work-life balance ~ Overtime available on demand.
Generous package ~ O.T.E. circa £42,000
Our client is a respected and enlightened motor group who have tasked us with searching for a Qualified Master Vehicle Technician.
The successful candidate will join their existing workshop team; putting their skills into action to enhance the quality of output and the overall customer experience.
Our client is open-minded about considering people with a range of experience providing you have a record of automotive certification giving you Master Technician status. Your background will also mean that other members of the team will naturally look to you for guidance and advice.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking for career progression apply to find out more information. You have nothing to lose in making an enquiry!
The role of a Master Technician is key to running a customer focused retail business and your skills will be used to:
- To contribute to the success of the Aftersales function by maintaining the highest standard of work at all times.
- Using the variety of tools and systems available to you to continually improve your specialist knowledge
- Mentoring the team on the quality of work, detailed fault finding and diagnostic paths.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately.
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade. Ensure all electronic records are stored in the correct manner and comply with O.E.M. standards
- Take the lead in the workshop environment for work space cleanliness and tidiness.
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use when required.
- Champion any manufacturer recalls or product enhancements
- Level 3 qualification in Motor Vehicle Maintenance and Repair (or equivalent).
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Master Technician
- O.E.M. Brand Diagnostic Qualifications an advantage
- Electric vehicle certification would be an advantage; however not essential
- A willingness to complete further training when required.
- Full, clean driving license (essential).
- Basic set of tools (Brand specific special tools supplied).
This is an exciting opportunity for a senior qualified individual who enjoys the responsibility of being a Master Technician.
WHAT MAKES THIS GROUP DIFFERENT:
- Refreshingly progressive partnership based management
- Work-life-balance achieved via 5-day working week
- Emphasis on personal development and life coaching
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a brand on the up with a franchise Group who values their employees.
IF YOU DON’T WANT TO LEAVE YOUR CAREER TO CHANCE….. THEN TAKE CONTROL AND APPLY NOW TO CREATE A BETTER FUTURE FOR YOURSELF!
PrimaArdelle Associates are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within the Code of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 only suitable candidates are contacted.
Please register for regular permanent position, why leave your career to chance?
Simply contact us in complete confidence - all interviews are conducted
- Motor Vehicle
- Vehicle Maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'