Currently seeking a personable Master Technician to join my client's prestige dealership situated in the heart of Buckinghamshire, Milton Keynes.
This top automotive group offers a vast amount of exciting company benefits as well as competitive and achievable salary package, you will also receive a continuous amount of training and development which will help you into later progressing within the company.
- Responsible for taking lead when it comes to training new members of staff join the workshop team
- Assisting with the Workshop Controller in order to hit efficiency and productivity targets as well as motivating the Service Technicians
- Diagnosing and repairing faults to vehicles and ensuring customers receive an outstanding service from start to finish
- Undertaking vehicle road testing
- Liaising effectively the Service Manager and Service Advisor's in regards to all work going ahead in the workshop
- Ensuring effective use of tools and equipment.
- Adhering and completing all work to dealer standards, procedures and processes
Skills and attributes we are seeking
- You will be working Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm plus a Saturday morning on a rota basis
- Previous experience working as Master/Senior Technician
- Advanced automotive maintenance/diagnostic knowledge and skills
- The desire to learn new skills and attributes
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well individually or within a team
- Full UK Driving licence
- The ability to interact well with other members of staff in group
What will you receive if successful?
£28,000 - £35,000 basic (Depending on experience) with achievable and realistic OTE
25 days holiday
Company pension scheme
Vehicle purchase discountHCP International is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- mot tester
- senior technician
- master technician
- service technician
- diagnostic technician