£18,000 + £3000 bonus
Competitive Salary + Performance Related Quarterly Bonus
Pareto is the UK’s largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. We are market leaders in our field, pioneering an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward graduate recruitment and sales training.
Reporting to the Candidate Marketing Manager, you will assist with projects around candidate attraction, helping to manage application process and the smooth running of sales and marketing activities across the business. You will need to have a keen attention to detail and a flair for writing – an ability to produce strong viable online content is key.
Your primary responsibility will be to execute our candidate acquisition strategy, assisting with raising the profile of the business to drive applications from graduates and successfully managing our bespoke client projects.
Working closely with Account Managers and our Graduate Management team, you will deliver on projects for big-brand names including Vrigin Media, American Express, BT, Oracle, Adobe and many more.
This is an entry level graduate postition with full training; including access to the whole of Pareto's developmental courses.
- Produce strong written copy for live opportunities
- Project manage bespoke candidate attraction campaigns for specific clients through advertising and regular reporting to all stakeholders, producing weekly activity reports and providing feedback as necessary
- Reporting on activities including the maintenance of project plans, activity trackers and monthly / quarterly reporting on performance against set KPIs
- Developing candidate communications to be distributed through email marketing / online advertising
- Providing administrative and operational support to facilitate Weekly Assessment Days
- Candidate data management on the company’s internal CRM database, including the processing of direct or passive applications where required
- Work in conjunction with the marketing department to ensure the success of online campaigns
- Educated to degree level
- Highly organised with exemplary time-management skills
- Proficient in MS Office Suite
- Able to perform well under pressure
- Confident speaking with individuals at all levels of seniority
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, with confidence writing business copy
What you get:
- Progression opportunities within the business
- Strong socialable team culture, with regular social events
- Employer contribution pension
- Childcare vouchers
- Healthcare scheme
- Share purchase options as part of the Randstad Group
- Opportunity to attend one of our infamous company holidays (dependent on performance)
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
(Please note that due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to contact all applicants directly. If you haven’t heard from us within 28 days please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.)