We are looking for a Marketing Specialist to join our Subsidiary in UK. Reporting directly to the General Manager and functionally to the Communication & Marketing Corporate Department, He/She will be responsible for supporting and promotion of the corporate image through the creation and development of communication tools. He/She will manage and develop all marketing activities to help achieve company goals.
- Realize promotional plans and advertising
- Ensure analysis of competitors
- Prepare and manage timelines for marketing projects
- Manage website through content management system and DEM (Direct Email Marketing) Systems
- Ensure that all creative marketing materials undergo brand review and adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Produce campaign analytics reports as required
- Keep relations with the HQ following corporate policies
- Research and defines the web marketing tools for corporate communications product to customers, end consumers and the purchasing decision maker
- Develop and execute brand management plans
- Develop and implement media planning, buying, and innovation strategies
- Brand Awareness
- Communication Skills
- Event Planning
- Web Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'