A Leading Consumer Health organisation are currently recruiting a Marketing Services Administrator to work for their global company that produce many recognisable house hold products.
If successful, your role will be to support the brand team in any administrative, planning and operational task. In return you will be offered a great starting salary, excellent benefits and a chance to progress within company.
- Support Brand team in any administrative, planning and operational task
- Be the point of contact for the above tasks for multiple brands and multiple managers
- Ensure smooth running of daily business
- Create and handle codes, input in data bank for all new and existing items
- Responsible for full Artwork process across several brands including systems, copy clearance and alignment with managers
- Creation of all POs and control of Invoices, full management of IC and RBSM systems
- Support brand teams in display creation process, i.e. display material costs, contacts with supplier
- Website maintenance and updates (adaption of products, new content) in alignment with team and managers
- Responsible for inputting, updating and managing content
- Degree level or comparable qualification
- Commercial Education
- Ideally 1-2 years working experience
- FMCG knowledge is preferre
- Experience in Marketing is preferred
- Ability to use MS Office
- Project management skills
- Presentation skills
- Self-Starter, self-motivated, drive
- Team Player
- Decision Maker
- Pragmatic / hands on
- Fluent in German
- Fluent in English
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job