An exciting marketing opportunity has arisen within a growing organisation based in Oxford. As Marketing Manager you will work with the senior management team and key stakeholders to deliver the marketing plan and best in class marketing communications.
Part of a growing team you'll work closely with key stakeholders both internally and externally to produce marketing communications, campaigns and events.
Skills and experience required:
- Marketing planning
- Evidence of having driven high impact marketing campaigns and event management
- Experienced in developing and delivering integrated marketing communications.
- Marketing new services and working closely with the business development team
- Excellent stakeholder and relationship management skills at all levels both internally and externally
- Strong writing skills / copywriting
- Commercial awareness and ability to work in a complex environment
- B2B or B2C marketing experience - open on previous sector background
This is an ideal opportunity for a current Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Executive looking for a new challenge in their career.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job