£28,000 to £32,000 per annum
Due to continued success, our client based in Maidstone is now looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team on a full time permanent basis.
Your role will involve using various marketing channels, including media, advertising, product literature and events.
- You will write copy, design, proof read and distribute press releases, adverts, brochures, literature, in house newsletters, case studies, mail shots and articles.
- You will manage relationships with local press
- You will manage the companies identity
- Liaising with colleagues to ensure that display materials are always current and relevant.
- Develop internal and external relationships
- Write, edit and submit company testimonial and awards submissions
- Plan, manage, execute and evaluate, direct marketing, marketing projects, advertising and PR campaigns for all channels and verticals internationally in line with company and sales strategy
- Manage external agencies for website, exhibitions and all aspects of print production, receipt and distribution of promotional materials
- Maintain good relationships with stakeholders to ensure strategies are aligned with corporate goals for achieving annual monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Attend training days and events when necessary
- Evaluate KPI's and report performance within regular sales and marketing meetings
- Manage the Marketing team and focus strategy through leadership, providing adequate training and continual professional development
- Responsible for all global marketing tools and systems
The Candidate will have/be:
- An A Level Qualification in Marketing or equivalent (desirable)
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to multitask and prioritise your own workload
- Good knowledge with MS Office, Google analytics and Adobe packages (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Able to portray a highly creative and forward thinking attitude
If you feel you are suitable for the Marketing Manager position, please apply today with your most up to date CV.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job