My Thame based client is seeking a high energy Marketing Manager with a proven track record of success.
The ideal candidate will be:
A personable self-starter with an innate sense of urgency and intensity;
A flexible and motivated individual with a hands on approach, who is able to handle multiple tasks, is detail oriented and able to work with minimum supervision;
An independent thinker who is able to generate solutions and take ownership through to completion.
- Problem solving skills from a technical perspective to develop new solutions to problems;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Degree qualified with proven marketing experience within a technical products field;
- Experience in developing marketing and sales strategies.
Your duties will include:
- Raising the profile of the business through targeted promotional marketing campaigns;
- Finding new ways to reach the target audience using the most appropriate means including special events and direct mailings;
- Managing the production of marketing materials including leaflets, newsletters, e-newsletters and videos;
- Writing and proofreading copy;
- Organising and attending events;
- Managing budgets, evaluating campaigns and monitoring competitor activity;
- Assessing individual markets to increase business;
- Submitting activity and results reports.
Salary negotiable to £40K dependent on skills and experience. 25 days holiday.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job