This is a senior role within the UKI marketing team which will own and deliver marketing campaigns and activities across all marketing areas (new business, customer, partner) - across the UK & Ireland.
- Work with a group of Sophos Strategic Partners to deliver effective 'to-channel’ communications, fully understanding the needs of these type of Sophos partners working closing with their Channel Account Manager. Working with these partners to develop appropriate 'through-channel’ campaigns to maximise their reach to the target audience.
- Build awareness of Sophos in the UKI through promotion of Sophos Home, working on B2C style promotions.
- Work effectively with Head of Enterprise Sales, Head of Public Sector Sales and the Mid-Market Sales Manager to plan and implement an appropriate marketing strategy to meet the needs of these target audiences across UKI.
- Be the UKI strategic lead for all major events, including Sophos hosted events and third-party tradeshow attendance, co-ordinate attendance, content & messaging and support actual event delivery and organisation.
- Manage Sophos supplier relationships (for example; creative marketing agencies, telemarketing, event companies and print) to ensure project objectives are met with excellent value-for-money for Sophos.
- Source and manage admin temps and actively mentor new team members, helping with their induction and training.
- Work effectively as part of the UKI Marketing team contributing to overall team success and suggesting improvements to maximise performance.
Experience and Skills
- Marketing business-to-business solutions through indirect channels in a technology company
- Building relationships with partners/resellers
- Using CRM or other marketing systems to track marketing activities and investments
- Creation of business marketing plans
- Execution of integrated marketing campaigns using websites, email, newsletters, direct mail, telemarketing, third-party lead generation and events
- Excellent project management and organisational skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Knowledge of the IT Security or Technology Market
- Working with channel media
- Experience of working within a global, channel led organisation
- Salesforce experience
- Business Marketing
- Major Events