Marketing Investment Executive (Financial)
- Support management of the marketing budget
- Compile and review spending plans from all Part Leaders, with Marketing Investment Manager
- Record SAP spend against planned spend and keeping up to date
- Ensure spend is within budget
- Continuously monitor the team’s shared inbox - improving invoice submission process, working with vendors to increase satisfaction and decrease invoicing time
- Continue to create guidelines for vendors to follow new processes that will improve invoicing via shared inbox
- Work with internal finance and AP Romania to ensure any invoicing issues are dealt with quickly
- Always be able to answer questions from internal/external stakeholders
What do we need for this role?
- Attention to detail
- Flexible and adaptable in a challenging and complex environment
- Ability to work under pressure
- Be enthusiastic and positive
What does success look like?
- Experience with Finance, Sales and Marketing teams, and in a multi-national environment
- Experience and willingness with dealing with ad-hoc requests beyond normal work scope
- Educated up to degree level or equivalent, or 1 - 2 years working experience
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint and internet based programs
- Excellent reporting skills
- Experience of SAP FI business system
This role offers excellent benefits:
- Ongoing temporary role, long term opportunity
- Bonus scheme after a 6 month qualifying period
- Access to staff discount
- Onsite subsidised restaurants
- Onsite parking
- 25 days holiday + BH (after AWR)
Please note your CV will be reviewed against the vacancy criteria and we will contact you within one week if we wish to progress your application any further.
March Recruitment Ltd is acting as a recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy and is an equal opportunities employer.