This great mobile agency is a Full Service Mobile Marketing company. They work across all aspects of mobile including strategy, development, search, conversion optimisation and user acquisition.
Although relatively small, it is growing quickly, the client portfolio is a broad range of established businesses to new and exciting start-ups. The team are a great bunch of people with UK and international backgrounds. Their reach is global and although the focus is across UK and Europe, they have clients in the America and Asia.
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder. Client list includes: The Economist, MyTaxi, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Teletext Holidays, Whitecalling, Supafanz, VR Retail, Fujifilm.
This is a fantastic graduate level full time role paying £20,000 - £25,000pa at an outstanding mobile marketing agency in Central London.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The roles and responsibilities of the Executive predominately cover two key areas:
Support our marketing managers with any help they require on:
- App Store Optimisation
- App Discovery
- Mobile CRM
- App Review & Feedback Management
- Referral Strategies
- Business Strategy & Insight
- Competitive Research
- Data Architecture
Reporting and Insights
Working closey with our data analyst to support report writing
- Growth reporting
- ASO reporting
- Campaign reporting
- Insight and trend analysis
They do not expect the successful candidate to have experience in the above activities however we do expect them to learn quickly.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Honesty and diplomacy
- Quick thinking
- Imagination and creative thinking
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Mathematical proficiency
- Creative sensitivity/appreciation
- Good team & interpersonal skills
- Good writer
- Good listener
- Interest in people in general and what they think, do and feel
- Not deterred by a fast learning curve
And have a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile.
- Deliver work on time in a format that has been requested.
- Produce work to the very best of your ability
- Be proactive
- Be proud of what you produce
- Be inquisitive
- If you think there are better ways of delivering a solution, suggest it.
- Enjoy your working day!
They have a wide range of clients from established global businesses through to funded startups, businesses that could be the next Uber, Deliveroo or Tinder.
Our client list includes: MyTaxi, The Economist, NBC Universal, UKTV, Bauer Media, Gymshark, Motors.co.uk, Breast Cancer Care, Winnow, Loosid and Fujifilm.
What their promise to you is:
- Working for a small but growing worldwide market leader
- Offices in Central London
- Working in an evolving environment, learning and developing unique skills
- Contribution to app strategies and their real-world impact
- A company wide, quarterly bonus scheme
- Once you have proven yourself, inclusion in the company share bonus scheme
- Contribution to mobile phone costs
- The opportunity to have a 'voice’ into the direction of how the company grows
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- A salary in line with your experience and at the London market level
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'