Our client are a fast growing Manchester business.
We are looking for an experienced, motivated and tenacious marketing executive with a can-do attitude to join this rapidly growing team.
You will have a creative flair and a keen eye for detail, as well as a way with words. The ability to adapt to the business tone of voice is essential and you will be responsible for a wide range of duties, ensuring all marketing adheres to brand guidelines. You will be a true brand champion.
We’re looking for a highly organised individual who can juggle multiple tasks and ensure deadlines are met. You will possess excellent copywriting and proofreading skills in addition to understanding marketing fundamentals and digital best practices. If you’re a social media butterfly who can spark conversations, and an email marketing advocate obsessed with achieving results, we’d love to hear from you.
The successful candidate will also have HTML knowledge and design skills. The ability to create your own artwork for emails, social campaigns and additional literature is a must.
- Providing new and creative ideas for campaigns and commercial activity
- Responsibility for ensuring email campaigns are designed, built, sent and analysed (using internal systems such as Mailchimp)
- Tracking conversion rates and suggesting improvements to the usability, design and content of the company website to improve conversions
- Liaising with key internal stakeholders, communicating campaign details to relevant parties
- Evaluating customer research, market conditions and competitor data
- Providing general support to the wider business and marketing team on and offline
- Creating general marketing literature (must be proficient in the use of HTML and design software such as Photoshop/InDesign)
- Devising appropriate on/offline lead generation strategies to ensure they achieve maximum potential
- Ensure fresh and SEO ready content is updated to the website regularly with industry news, hints and tips
- Take ownership of social engagement to ensure we have an active presence in the marketplace and are reaching out to key target markets
- Analyse results across marketing channels and identify improvements where necessary
- Educated to degree level or equivalent preferred, though applicants qualified by experience may be accepted.?
- Genuine enthusiasm for marketing, especially online, is essential. ?
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, strategy and best practice.?
- Previous experience in a similar marketing role
- Design skills are required (use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Can-do attitude with good common sense; creative, enthusiastic, self-motivated, great sense of humour. ?
- Experience of PPC, SEO, Email Marketing and Social Media campaigns is advantageous.
- Keen attention to detail, including spelling and grammar, with a desire to deliver an excellent customer experience. ?
- Understand and be able to drive continuous improvement of brand awareness. ?
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, ability to communicate messages in the company’s tone.
- Excellent IT skills; Website CMS, all Microsoft applications, Adobe Photoshop and a basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Able to work alone with direction and to multi-task, work quickly and manage a workload that will vary from day to day. ?
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Should be able to demonstrate success within a previous marketing role
- Good working knowledge of web analytics is advantageous.
- Good time management skills
- Constantly looking to self-improve and improve company processes and systems
Excellent package on offer.
- Digital Marketing
- Email Marketing
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Executive
- Web Content
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'