UP TO £24,000
LIVERPOOL CITY CENTRE
30 DAYS HOLIDAY + FLEXIBLE WORKING + SABBATICAL SCHEME + PROGRESSION + MORE!
Get Recruited are supporting an award winning company based in central Liverpool, who are seeking an International Marketing Executive to join their expanding team.
As a Marketing Executive, you will be working closely with the senior management team, generating new business and developing positive relationships with partners and stakeholders. You will look after the marketing strategy, designing marketing material and running campaigns in order to increase new business.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a creative, proactive individual to kick start their career within marketing, joining a highly successful company and receiving excellent training and progression opportunities!
- As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for reviewing and planning online and offline marketing strategies
- Write exciting content for the website, social media and press releases
- Update the website, including SEO
- Produce adverts for local and industry publications
- Write press releases and interesting blogs in order to increase engagement
- Carry out market and competitor research
- Create banners for social media, adverts etc
- Support the sales team with any trip preparation, such as brochures and merchandise
- Produce and present website and marketing reports (social media analysis, Google Analytics)
- Contribute towards the host family and staff newsletters
- Assist in the planning and running of social events
- Respond to messages and enquiries via live chat and social media
- A minimum of 1 years' Marketing experience is essential
- Experience of using Google Analytics to conduct website analysis
- Video editing skills using Adobe Premiere Pro
- Social media scheduling through Facebook, Hootsuite or Later
- The ability to work within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to complete additional training / courses in order to upskill
- Ability to speak another language would be desirable but not essential
- Up to £24,000 salary
- 30 days holiday, increasing with service
- Flexible working available
- Sabbatical scheme
- Company sick pay scheme
- Ongoing training
- Team building activities
Shortlisting is taking place shortly so please send your CV in for immediate consideration.
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- digital marketing
- marketing strategy
- marketing assistant
- marketing executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'