Our client are a market leading environmental sensor company working in a variety of industry sectors, including green shipping, marine science, water quality, defence and agritech. It is an exciting time to join the company, as it grows the sales and marketing functions. they are looking for a dynamic and highly motivated marketing executive to join the company and expand their content output. Experience within a scientific or technology industry would be preferred.
Core aspects of the role
- Create relevant, informative and compelling new content for all our industry sectors, including infographics, web content, application notes, case studies and brochures.
- Research and create engaging and authoritative articles and blogs.
- Write press releases and liaise with journalists and industry publications.
- Develop and maintain technical literature such as datasheets.
- Develop and manage integrated marketing campaigns across all industry sectors.
- Design adverts and manage online advertising campaigns.
- Work collaboratively with the Communications Manager to manage the company social media channels.
- Liaise with external contacts such as clients, sector partners and suppliers.
- Support the Communications Manager in organizing domestic and international exhibitions.
Skills and experience
- Marketing (or related) degree, or equivalent experience, combined with a passion for technology
- Proven experience of content development in a scientific or technical field
- Experience of using Adobe software including InDesign and understanding of commercial print processes
- Website management and maintenance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'