Marketing Co-ordinator - B2C Luxury goods - Nottingham - £23,000 - £26,000 + benefits
- Varied marketing role - utilising the full marketing mix
- Well established business, great place to work
- Fantastic opportunity with medium and high-end brands
The company recruiting the Marketing Co-ordinator:
This is a great opportunity to join a vibrant company in Nottingham. They have established themselves as a medium to high-end brand with quality and luxury at the heart of what they do. This great brand have recently joined the family of the UKs leading manufacturer in their field offering you stability and an exciting, fast paced place to work in your next marketing chapter.
The role for Marketing Co-ordinator:
This is a full mixed campaign marketing role to increase business through the consumer journey via Online, Instore and print.
- Supporting the Head of Marketing, you will assist in the full mix marketing strategy from planning, execution through to measuring results
- Attending events / exhibitions
- Analysing customer journey through online, instore and print.
- Collateral production
- Creating engaging content across all channels
- Managing CRM
- Support photo shoots and studio time
- Managing agencies - creative, PR, advertising etc
The requirements for Marketing Co-ordinator:
This is a fantastic opportunity for Marketing assistant or Executive who has at least 2 years marketing experience in a varied role from preferably retail or luxury goods /services.
- Full mix marketing both online and offline
- Management of website
- Understanding consumer market and buying journey
- Dynamic, creative and driven personality
- Happy to work in a fast-paced environment
- Driving Licence
The package for Marketing Co-ordinator:
- £23,000 - £26,000
- Modern place to work
- Free parking
- Progression opportunities
- Early Friday finish
The location for this role is based with an accessible commute to South Nottingham, Derby, Burton on Trent, Loughborough and Ashby de la zouch.
- copy writing
- proof reading
- Full mix marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'