Oakwrights have an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join their growing team based in Swainshill, Hereford.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Swainshill, Hereford
Salary: £22,000 per annum + benefits
Office hours: Monday to Friday 8.15am – 5.00pm (45-minute lunch break). Occasionally you may be required to work outside of these hours
As our Marketing Executive you will ensure that the Marketing activity fully supports the continuing growth, expansion, and profitability of Oakwrights Ltd, and assist in achieving the aims and aspirations of the company by creatively contributing to its success in the longer-term.
Marketing Executive - Principal Duties & Areas of Responsibility:
To support the Marketing Manager, Graphic Designer and Sales Department with marketing activity covering the entire marketing mix on a day to day basis; working with all internal departments as well as third-party suppliers to promote the Oakwrights brand and maintain brand consistency across all customer touch points.
- To promote Oakwrights through the creation and timely execution of marketing activity including: PR, advertising, digital marketing, literature and all other forms of communication as outlined in the marketing strategy
- To work with the Graphic Designer to control and coordinate all visual aspects of Oakwrights marketing activity to maintain consistent visual branding across online and offline marketing channels
- To ensure Oakwrights online presence is accurate, up to date and engaging to all audiences
- To monitor and report on all marketing activity (offline and digital) using appropriate metrics while working with the Marketing Manager to look at ways to improve campaigns driving Oakwrights marketing forward
- To engage with internal departments to identify key topic areas for content generation in order to create integrated marketing campaigns trackable by UTM tags
- To define briefs, source imagery and write copy for maximum impact and engagement across multiple publications
- To provide support to the Graphic Designer through the use of creative design tools, (such as the Adobe Creative Suite), to manipulate and update templates with new images, illustrations, plans, schematics etc
Digital Marketing / Online Presence
- To ensure that the Oakwrights website provides engaging content and maximum visual impact to target audiences
- To organise, edit and manipulate imagery to maintain a fresh and topical look and feel across Oakwrights online presence
- To create content driven digital marketing campaigns designed for maximum impact and engagement
- To regularly update Oakwrights website via its content management system with new content. Update email signatures with future events
- To manage Oakwrights social media presence; update, create and post new content across all channels, maintaining a consistent online presence
- To utilise Instagram stories to grow social media audience
- To develop and maintain digital marketing campaigns including PPC and social media advertising
- Work with the Marketing Manager and other key company stakeholders to deliver media relations disseminating Oakwrights key messages clearly and concisely across local, national and trade media
- Source and amend visuals including, photos, technical diagrams, plans, drawings for advertorial/editorial in magazines and other publications
- Work with the Graphic Designer to create layouts and copy for magazine adverts using the Oakwrights brand style guide
- Liaise with the Sales department and Marketing Manager to create briefs that will support the achievement of expected return on investment for each event
- Work with the Graphic Designer to create display panels that produce maximum impact for all shows and exhibitions maintaining a consistent brand style across all creative event and exhibition graphics
Marketing Executive – You:
Qualifications / experience required
- Marketing or related degree and/or a relevant marketing qualification (e.g. CIM Professional diploma).
- Minimum 12 months experience in a marketing related role.
- Experience working in a deadline driven environment.
- Excellent IT skills using the Microsoft office suite of products, including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
- Experience working in a customer focussed environment.
- Experience copywriting for both online and offline marketing communications.
- Working in the self-build construction industry advantageous.
- Experience of programs such as the Adobe Creative Suite and HTML/CSS knowledge advantageous
- Experience of working with drawing programs such as AutoCAD and Sketch-up advantageous
Please note, that due to the high number of CV's we receive, we are unfortunately not able to reply to everyone! If you haven’t heard from us within 2 weeks of submission, please presume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
To submit your CV for this exciting Marketing Executive opportunity, please click ‘Apply’ now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"