It's an incredibly exciting role, supporting the team to drive the number of commercial partners and ultimately growing the business to where it aspires to be. Be warned, this role is fast paced and not for the faint hearted!
If you're ready to get your teeth into a challenging and varied marketing role, working for a growing global business with plenty of passion and ambition, then read ahead…
- Ideation and creation of new content, and management of the content calendar
- Planning engaging fortnightly webinars, and sourcing and interviewing affiliates in order to create testimonials
- Writing and creating content for landing pages, as well as testing and optimising
- Use of Umbraco to add content to and to update the website on a regular basis
- Working with the internal design team to create assets such as infographics and adverts
- Planning, writing and scheduling posts for Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and any other social media channels
- Email testing and optimisation
- Campaign reporting and analysis
What we're looking for
- Degree educated, ideally in a marketing or marketing-related subject
- A team player who is also able to work autonomously, using their own initiative
- Confident, with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Honed copy writing and proofing reading skills are a must
- Tech-savvy, with a solid understanding of social media marketing, in particular Facebook and LinkedIn
- The ability to work under pressure and to multi-task
Nice to have
- HTML/Design Skills – Experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Dreamweaver)
- Experience editing videos
- Knowledge of the travel industry would be beneficial but not essential
If you're a go-getter and love the look of this role, please apply via the link below or call Ashley on for a confidential discussion about the position.
We respond to all CVs so you will hear back from us within the next couple of days.
Network Marketing specialises in Marketing, Digital and Creative recruitment across the UK with offices in Leeds, London and Manchester.
Network Marketing is an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job