Are you a creative, dedicated and experienced Marketing Executive seeking a long term career within a growing business? If you are seeking a role that will allow you to implement ideas, utilise your creative flair and make an impact then please apply now!
The Job Role:
- Management of marketing campaigns for 5 divisions of the business reaching out to different demographics.
- Management of 5 social media accounts - creating and posting content and implementing scheduling tools.
- SEO for 1 division.
- Creating advertising campaigns, content for editorials and press releases.
- Creating and maintaining all printed and digital literature.
- Ensuring the brand is consistent at all times across each division.
- Updating and maintaining the website.
- Monitoring all campaigns and reporting to management.
- Liaison with external web and graphic designers.
- Extensive liaison with internal teams.
- Attending project meetings and being involved in projects.
- Attending trade shows/exhibitions - ensuring that marketing material is correct, setting up at events, attending and supporting during these also.
Experience / Requirements:
- Previous marketing experience is ESSENTIAL.
- You MUST be happy travelling for trade shows/exhibitions and these could include overnight stays.
- A solid understanding of marketing practices and principles is essential.
- You will be able to hit the ground running and will have the autonomy to implement new ideas.
- You will be dedicated with a loyal work history and be seeking a long term opportunity.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to adapt quickly to different situations.
- You will be able to multi task, be highly organised and able to meet tight deadlines.
- Own Transport required due to location.
- An annual salary of £17k - £24k per annum dependant on experience.
- Hours - 8am - 5pm, 1 hour for lunch but flexibility required to meet deadlines.
- 23 days holiday plus stats.
- Health cover.
- Free onsite parking and facilities.
Samantha Taylor-Bell - Senior Commercial Consultant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job