B2B Marketing Executive - Hammersmith, London
£Competitive Salary + Performance Bonus + Comprehensive Benefits (see below) as a B2B Marketing Executive.
Global engineering services company to the Maritime, Oil and Gas Sector with Fortune 500 clients and offices in 9 countries seeks an experienced Marketing Executive.Responsibilities:
- Update our website and maintain our presence on B2B networks, marketplaces and social media
- Generate copy and content for a variety of publications including the company website
- Develop marketing communication materials (case studies, presentations, brochures, content for website, landing pages) and collateral.
- Create and distribute marketing newsletters
- Write press releases and blog entries
- Maintain & Update database of clients and leads
- Help define and implement the company’s marketing & communication strategy
- Maintain Internal communication with overseas offices
- Market research and competitor analysis
- Dealing with 3rd parties suppliers (goodies, print, agencies etc.)
- Contribute to other team activities as requested
- Minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing
- Communication skills, written, verbal and interpersonal
- Administrative IT skills: Including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Design Skills: Hands on experience using Photoshop or InDesign or Illustrator
- Experience of web updating using a Content Management System (WordPress)
- Newsletter: Experience using email marketing software (Mailchimp)
- Research skills
- Attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
The ideal candidate will be dynamic and driven and enjoy working with a degree of autonomy.Desirable (but not essential):
- Presentation: Prezi or anything else similar other than PowerPoint.
- Excel: Ability to analyse data and present it in a simplified manner.
- Degree in marketing or related subject
- Some basic knowledge in HTML and CSS for performing tweaks etc.
- CRM systems: Experience working with CRM systems.
- Previous exposure to marketing in a B2B environment
- Interest in, or knowledge of, the marine and offshore industries.
Our Marketing Executive will receive a competitive salary plus BENEFITS including:
- 25 days’ holidays per annum
- Private Medical Insurance
- Pension plan with employer contribution
- Bonus - subject to performance
- A genuine long-term opportunity to grow and establish a long term career
- Unlimited tea, coffee and biscuits
- Great multicultural team from all over the world
- An ambitious company where there are always opportunities to grab something and make it your own.
- An amazing opportunity to take on a role that you will be managing by yourself, to learn a lot, develop new ideas and evolve in a friendly environment.
CLICK ON BELOW LINK TO APPLY.
Keywords: Marketing Executive, B2B Marketing Executive, Marketing Assistant, B2B Marketing Assistant, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Web Marketing, Online Marketing, Offline Marekting, Senior Marketing Executive, Content Marketing Executive, Content Marketing, Marketing Expert, Marketing Jobs, Marketing roles, Marketing Manager, Assistant Marketing Manager, Marketing.
STRICTLY NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES. RECRUITMENT AGENCIES PLEASE EXCUSE.
APPLY NOW - CLICK ON LINK BELOW.
- B2B Marketing
- Content Development
- Online Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job