We are currently recruiting a Marketing Executive for our well established and dynamic client based in Stone. Where you will support the manager to carry out different strategies and tasks. You will contribute to and develop integrated marketing campaigns to promote their services to the public and private sector.
Role and Responsibilities
As a marketing executive your role will include but not be limited to:
- Develop direct marketing campaigns
- Create awareness and develop the company's branding in the local area and to local authorities across the country
- Communicate with target audiences and build and develop customer relationships
- Provide admin support to the marketing manager
- Source advertising opportunities and placed adverts in the press or on the radio
- Organise and attend events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions
- Source and secure sponsorship
- Liaise with designers and printers and arrange the effective distribution of marketing materials
- Maintain and update customer databases on our CRM
- Conduct market research into behavioural patterns of customers
- Oversee and manage the marketing budget
- The work is often challenging ad fast paced as you'll need to meet tight deadlines, juggle various projects at the same time and work with external suppliers and creative agencies.
It is a recruitment for this role that you have a degree in marketing or business