Nigel Wright are recruiting for a marketing executive to join a market leading industrial business based in Newcastle. This role has been created out of a significant period of growth across the business and in line with ambitious plans for growth on an international basis.
The role will work across all business units with exposure to every aspect of marketing the business undertakes. Reporting into an experienced marketing manager, the successful candidate will take on a generalist role but have responsibility for their own marketing projects, primarily content creation with an online focus. Genuine opportunities to progress will be available for the right candidate in line with the future business growth.
This position is available to take immediately so early applications are encouraged.
- Devising and delivering specific marketing campaigns to support overall business strategy
- Maintenance of the company website and online presence to generate leads and aid conversion
- Assist in devising marketing materials including brochures and email communications
- Creating engaging visual and written content, utilising an external agency where required
- Assisting in the organisation of trade shows and events internationally and nationally
- Supporting with market research to explore areas for the business to further develop
- Monitoring the effectiveness of campaigns and reporting on marketing activity
- Previous vocational experience in a marketing role
- Creative flair with good writing ability
- Confidence working with CMS ideally WordPress
- Desire to take on a varied, generalist marketing role
- Able to show initiative and work independently where required
- The ability to build relationships and communicate effectively at all levels, internally and externally