A busy, hands-on opportunity that would suit a highly energetic marketer that is capable of managing a high number of projects simultaneously.
Based on location, this role is commutable within 40 minutes from: Cambridge, Bury St Edmunds, Milton, Ely, Huntingdon, Newmarket, Mildenhall, Chatteris, St Neots & Saffron Walden
Reed Marketing and Creative have the pleasure of supporting this fantastic client in recruiting a talented Marketing Executive to support the creation of marketing materials, marketing toolkits and content. This will be a fast-paced, delivery focused role and would suit a candidate with a fantastic work ethic.
- creating marketing briefs to then provide for design studios/supporting agencies
- generating product marketing materials for a number of different product streams
- generating marketing materials for promotional activity
- work effectively as a team member supporting Category Marketing Manager, Marketing Director and Trade Marketing Team
- manage event planning, booking and marketing requirements for regular trade events/exhibitions
- maintain a commercial perspective to the company and role; keeping up to date on market trends, competitor insight and promotional activity and escalate this information effectively
We’re looking for a candidate who has experience in Product Marketing ideally, who understands the importance of remaining commercially competitive and delivering to targets at a high pace. You'll also need to have a firm grasp of number crunching and data comparison, as well as confidence to manage your own workload
Minimum 1 years’ experience within a similar role.
Excellent knowledge of Microsoft platforms. Knowledge of Adobe design packages desirable.
Occasional UK travel may be required throughout the contract.
Please get in touch with Jennifer Davies at Reed Marketing and Creative to supply your application with your most up to date CV: Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business