We have a new and exciting opportunity for a Marketing Executive to join our property management division in Salisbury.
About the role: As Marketing Executive you'll execute the annual marketing strategy, meeting the agreed business objectives for the property management group, using multiple marketing channels.
Your main responsibilities as our Marketing Executive will include:
- Contribute to and execute the annual marketing & PR plan outlining monthly activity across multiple channels (social, digital, PR, email, events, etc.).
- Manage multiple projects - online & offline.
- Lead a project to refresh the online footprint (web and social media) for all brands.
- Manage and implement UK email plan and secure management of data in line with company data policy and data protections legislation.
- Produce monthly reports on marketing & PR activity for COO.
- Manage third party suppliers and services.
- Create & implement marketing plans for on boarding acquisitions.
- Work closely with the property management teams and external suppliers on customer engagement initiatives (development of online portal, customer microsites/websites and customer periodic reporting/newsletters).
- Together with the management team, develop customer service/engagement surveys and KPI’s
- Coordinate and maintain PR strategy.
- Maintain and evolve marketing collateral and tool kits to ensure messaging and tools are relevant to market
- Provide marketing support to areas of the business as required.
- Produce content for quarterly group Newsletter.
- Produce ad-hoc campaigns and marketing material as required.
- Attend group marketing meetings in Ireland on an ad-hoc basis if required.
About you: To be successful as our Marketing Executive you'll need:
- Honours degree in marketing
- Proven track record in B2B and B2C marketing
- Digital Marketing
- CRM & eDM literate
- DotMailer experience (desirable)
- Demonstrable experience producing content for email/social
- Demonstrable experience working across marketing mix
- Strong knowledge of Data protection act Marketing compliance
- Positive, enthusiastic, can do attitude essential
- Ability to work autonomously and to deadline
- Good copywriting skills and web and digital media experience
- Comfortable and capable of communicating with all levels of people within and outside the business, with a high level of professionalism.
- Must be able to work under pressure and successfully manage a diverse and demanding workload.
- Ability to travel in the UK.
FEXCO is a world leader in innovative Fintech, Payments and Business Solutions. This exciting opportunity is based in the UK property management division which intends to grow and scale to a national level. Current group brands in this division include Remus and Crabtree Property which collectively manage the homes of c. 50,000 customers across the South of England and Wales. The division services 7 out of 10 of the top UK home builders with a strong pipeline for future growth as well as ambitions to acquire further brands to achieve its goals.
If you're interested in finding out more about working with us as Marketing Executive apply now